Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sway

Right at this second I'm listening to the new Ashlee Simpson CD, pouring over each word of every song. There's one song called "Beautifully Broken". It says "It seems like yesterday my world fell from the sky. It seems like yesterday I didn't know how hard I could cry. It feels like tomorrow I may not get by. But I will try. I will try. Wipe the tears from my eyes." And I'm sitting here thinking "I think we all feel like that." You know? Like, every once in awhile you feel worthless and just want to cry and cry and cry forever until you hear a great song or hear a good joke. And then, just like that you're over it. But in the back of your mind you know that soon you'll be back at the starting line with a box of tissues and "An Affair To Remember" in the DVD player ready to let off all that steam that has built up since the last good cry you had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home