Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Vindicated

Did I mention last time that my mom has cancer? Yeah. I have no idea if it's supposed to be capitalized or not. It's okay I guess. I mean, it's not bad and like eating her away or anything. Okay, so UT game Saturday! Totally excited! Well, that's all I guess.

What I'm listening to: "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by The Charlie Daniels Band

"Johnny, risin' up your bow and play your fiddle hard,'Cause hell's broke loose in Georgia and the Devil deals the cards. And if you win you'll get this shiny fiddle made of gold,But if you lose, the Devil gets your soul!"

What I'm reading: 13 Little Blue Envelopes

What I'm thinking: If the goverment wants to help, help the people who are starving not people who want to kill us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home