Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Burn, Baby, Burn!

Okay, I have officially decided I'm a freak! I am into disco (CAPITALIZED?)! I can't believe it. I mean just a few weeks ago I was telling my mom what kind of music I like and she asked if I liked any disco and I thought she was insane! Um, I think I can blame One Tree Hill! Well, I was watching it last night (magic of TiVo!) and they played all these awesome disco songs. Right at this moment, I'm trying to think where I put my Grease dvd!

What I'm listening to: "Dance, Dance" by Fall Out Boy
"I'm two quarters and a heart down And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds These words are all I have so I'll write them So you need them just to get by"

What I'm reading: The Great Gatsby

What I'm thinking: If birds fly south enough for the winter, they'll just get cold again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home