Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Gimme Shelter

Recently I found out I'm the "rich girl". How much does that suck? I can't believe that! I mean, it's not like I'm living in Beverly Hills, but I'm not exactly living in a box on the side of the street either. I guess what hurts the most is that a girl who I was really good friends with said it. I mean we haven't been very "Rachel-Monica" for awhile now, but it hurts! Do you think I'm over-reacting? Anyway, on to good things. I bought "House of Wax", scared me to death! It's good though. Pretty funny, actually. Right now, I'm thinking about my friends and how my new ones are so different from my old ones. I think if I would've stayed at my old school the rest of last year it wouldn't have been healthy. I'm glad I'm at the Christian Academy, now. Anyway, you know how the end goes:

What I'm listening to: "At the Speed of a Yellow Bullet" by Head Automatica


What I'm Reading: Who's Your Daddy?!

What I'm thinking: Why does life have to be so complicated?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home