Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Fighting For Your Life

Hey, okay, there was a shooting today at the local high school! Yeah! I was shocked too! And the kid who shot the teachers used to go to my church. I know! What the crap?! And I just found out one of the people died from the shooting. Is this world screwed up or what? A kid can actually walk into a school with a gun and shoot a principle! Yeah, there are no other suspects. You know there were a lot more people involved. Okay, here's the deal: I can't say what I want out loud so I put it on here! So, uh, here is the crap y'all love!

What I'm listening to: "Hung Up" by Madonna (how cheesy, right?! Hey, it's got a good beat.)

What I'm reading: "The Ruling Class"

What I'm thinking: Why can't people just forget the past and focus on the future?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home