Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

"Everyday is another chance to turn it around"

Okay, here's what sucks about boys in public school: They're afraid to be themselves. Here's what sucks about girls in pubilc school: They're afraid to be themselves. What's sad is at my old school everyone had already been burned once or twice. And nobody was willing to lower their gaurd. I mean, if one day I went back and crossed the battlelines and went into forgein teritory decided to hang out with the drama club people, my friends would have to let me, they have to be confident to know I'm not turning my back on them. Then the new tribe has to accept me. They have to be confident enough to not be threatened by me. That includes their friends, their girlfriends, their girlfriends friends. And finally, I would have to be confident to go in the first place. I guess the thing is no one, in the whole world, is totally confident!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home