Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dancing In The Moonlight

Hey, I know it's been a long time since I posted on here. Almost 2 months. Well, I'm a freshman! Yay! Can't believe it! I'm done with middle school! Anyway, I'm baby-sitting this summer. Yep. Okay, I'm not good at this. Did anyone watch the One Tree Hill season finale? I hated it! Nathan jumped into the water to try and save Cooper's life. Stupid! Everyone thinks Rachel's preggers but I think it's Brooke. I'm just glad Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray made up. Even though they aren't back together in real life (yet), they've made up. They're friends again. His new girlfriend probably will get the boot in about 3 months. I'm not supposed to say this but my cousin is going to college at UNCW and she's been going out to dinner and parties with James Lafferty and some of the other crew members (she was an extra this past season) and she said Chad and Kenzie fight all the time.

What I'm listening to: "Dancing In The Moonlight" by Toploader

What I'm Reading: To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

What I'm thinking: Kelso is the biggest idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home