Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Time Bomb

You know what I think is weird? Besides dog shows and bake-offs. People who speak in 3rd person! That would be like me saying, "Hi! Olivia is typing an entry to put on her blog!" How freaky?! I mean come on! If it's a mental disorder, I understand but if you do it voluntarily, that's just plain weird! Did I mention the boys lost to Huntsville last Thursday? Probably not. And none of you probably even care. Seth got hurt. I think he tried to act all tough and "macho", but I really think he was hurt. Well, my dad worked the scoreboard on Tuesday for the Forge Ridge game and the Forge Ridge coach freaked out on him! Anyway! Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home