Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

When It Comes

Okay, what I'm about to say might freak y'all out a little but.....I'm officially in love with Tyler Hilton! I love his songs! I know, can't you just see the headlines: Crazy AC/DC lover marries pop hottie Tyler Hilton?! I'm kidding! Kind of. In a way. Okay, not really. But if y'all (can you tell I'm from the south?) saw me you would die laughing. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm 5*6 and the least likely person to marry him! I mean, he has brown "chipmunk" hair! But anyway, I love his song "When It Comes". There's a line it the song that says: "I started up my hollow. A piece of wood to follow. A day that doesn't come to the lucky. And I realize there's tomorrow. But I would rather wallow in the rain. Than moods that seem so potlucky." I don't know, but to me, that sums up my life. Is that weird? I guess it is. I don't know. Well, I'm gonna say something and I don't care who is offended: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What I'm listening to: (take a wild guess. It's not called "When It Goes") "When It Comes" by Tyler Hilton

What I'm reading: The Clique: Best Friends For Never by Lisi Harrison

What I'm thinking: Do these people know that when they say 'Don't say Merry Christmas! Say Happy Holidays!' happy holidays actually comes from "Day of Holiness"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home