Olivia's Thoughts and Rants

Where I come to tell people my thoughts and my ranting never stops.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Spin Me Round

Okay, lately, I've been listening to bubble gum pop music. It's so weird. I used to be the girl who hated that kind of music. I was like, Jessica Simpson: no. Matthew Ryan: yes. Now, I love Jessica Simpson's song from her new album "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)". Oh, and I love that new Justin Timberlake song. Ya know? The really perverted one. And the new Jesse McCartney song. What's it called? "Right Where You Want Me" I think. I'm to lazy to pull up iTunes and look. And the new Fergie song! Well, it's not really a 'new' song, but I love. I seriously sing it all the time. It's my rington. Now, everytime my phone rings, I start dancing. Anyway, the new Fall Out Boy album's coming out soon! I'm so jazzed. I love Fall Out Boy. I mean, if Pete Wentz asked me to marry him, I would. My mom would flip, and okay, technically, I can't get married, but if I could, and he asked, I would so say yes! A girl can dream! You know who else is hot? Channing Tatum. Oh, my God! I TiVo'd "She's the Man" and just kept rewinding it over and over just to watch him shirtless. I love him. Same situation goes for him as Pete Wentz. David Beckham's a hottie too! Here's my list.
1. Channing Tatum
2. James Lafferty (of course!)
3. David Beckham
4.Chad Michael Murray
5. George Clooney (I know he's old but he's so hot!)
6. Jared Padelecki (I don't know how to spell his last name)
7. Jesse Metcalfe
8. Matt Czuchry (who knows my aunt! How cool?! She won't let me meet him, though. She said I'd freak out. I so would not. Okay, I would. But, hello?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home